MENU THE DISHES
The food served at Il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala is seasonal and constantly changing: the rich á la carte menu is varied and well-balanced to offer a unique taste experience.
The inspiration comes from classic French and Italian recipes that are skillfully given a modern twist through the use of avant-garde techniques. Due to his extreme attention to detail, Chef Taglienti uses, whenever possible, products that have escaped the globalization process and are a part of Italy's gastronomic culture. Dishes such as the Raw sea bream, gold, ginger and saffron jelly or the Veal nose braised with spumante, mackerel, cucumber and black truffle served at Il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala are an example of his unique approach.
Chef Luigi Taglienti invites you to discover the new lunch menu at Il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala: the renewed business lunch menus were designed to offer guests an amazingly balanced, high quality lunch. The menu was created to allow restaurant patrons to experience contemporary haute cuisine that has been adapted to suit the pace and demands of lunch in the city and to discover new seasonal dishes on the menu at Il Ristorante Trussardi Alla Scala:
Two courses from the lunch selection water – coffee Haiti Komet Superior € 50
Three courses from the lunch selection water – coffee Haiti Komet Superior € 65
- Scallop and ham, cream, peas and black truffle
- Roast carrots in a roasted sauce
- Rice with asparagus, parmesan cheese and paprika
- Ravioli filled with borage in nuts sauce
- Amberjack fillet ” uccelletto style”
- Lamb baked with Ligurian “farinata” and a glasswort
- Breton pastry, red fruits and vanilla cream
- Peach pudding with cocoa and almond milk
- Sauvignon Indra 2012 Girlan
- Moro Rosso 2009 Mesa